For your first visit:
1. Please be sure to fill out patient forms in advance, and bring them with you along with your insurance card and picture identification.
2. Please bring relevant medical records, lab test results, and reports and/or copies of radiology studies. Unavailability of pertinent records leads to duplication and delays.
3. Please bring an accurate and up-to-date list of all medications /supplements or pill bottles (including insulin) you are taking, including doses.
4. If you have diabetes, bring a blood glucose log and/or your meter along with the diabetes history form.
5. Also, please give us at least 48 hour notice if you cannot keep your appointment.
For follow-up visits:
1. If you have diabetes, always bring a blood glucose log or your meter to every visit.
2. If you are an insulin pump patient please plan on arriving early to have your pump downloaded.
3. Please ensure that your lab work for us is done at least a week to ten days prior to your appointment to ensure that all results are available at the time of your visit.
4. Please bring an updated medication list to each appointment.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns regarding your appointment.