1. Please be sure to fill out your patient forms in advance, and bring them with you along with your insurance card and picture identification.
2. Please bring relevant medical records, lab test results, and reports, and/or copies of your radiology studies. Unavailability of pertinent records can lead to duplication and delays.
3. Please bring an up-to-date list of all the medications and supplements you are taking and the doses for each, including insulin. Alternatively, you can bring all of your pill bottles.
4. If you have diabetes, bring your blood glucose log and/or your meter along with the diabetes history form.
5. Also, please give us at least 48 hours’ notice if you cannot keep your appointment.
1. If you have diabetes, always bring your blood glucose log or meter to every visit.
2. If you are an insulin pump patient, please plan on arriving early to have your pump downloaded.
3. Please ensure that your lab work for us is done at least a week to ten days before your appointment to ensure that all your results are available at the time of your visit.
4. Please bring an updated medication list to each appointment.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns regarding your appointment.