Please have your primary care provider fax a referral and your relevant prior records to our office.
You may also bring :
- Photo ID and your insurance card
- New patient information packet forms – a member of our team will get in touch and send you the patient intake form to fill in. This is only necessary for your first appointment and will help speed up your check-in time.
- Any additional documents, lab results, radiology reports or documents pertinent to your case.
- A detailed list of your medications or the actual bottles and boxes to all medications and supplements you take for the doctors to review. This is only necessary for your first appointment.
- If you are a diabetic patient, please bring your glucometer(s) or any blood sugar logs for the doctor to review for at least 1-2 weeks.